-->

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Creative Writing

  I've found over the last week and a half that I only have so much time and energy for creative writing.  In this case it's meant a brief hiatus in blogging as I worked on another project, to wit I was asked to fill in this coming Sunday while the pastor catches her breath before Lent.  So I've had to come up with a coherent 15-20 minutes of talking, an exercise somewhat more onerous than a two hundred word post. 

I deserved getting tapped for filling in as I had shot my mouth off to her about reading Augustine's complete works, she figured it would give me plenty of ideas.

The main reason I bring it up in this forum is that my talk ended up not being related to reading Augustine but was inspired by this post by Mike over at Really Bad Eggs.

Now to catch up on some emails and get the Sixth Expedition write up posted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment